Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is not superstitious it is true as saturday is the favuorite day of shanishwara.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That is not superstitious it is true as saturday is the favuorite day of shanishwara.

I don't believe it. All days are good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like Black Color. I have lots of Black Trowsers and Shirts.
So,Black is my favorite.

But to wear black in summer looks a bit awkward and cause more heat as it being good conductor of heat it absorbs heat. :blink:
Ronark, it is not superstitious, it is the favorite colors of gods of that particular day and according to colorology

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Where white on friday and monday and thursadya is good and black should not wore on saturday

Superstitious !!! :unsure: :unsure:

It's true
Some people believe it not to wear on saturday as its favorite color of Shani. even the day is consider as favorite day of Shani.
Where white on friday and monday and thursadya is good and black should not wore on saturday

Superstitious !!! :unsure: :unsure:

It's true
Some people believe it not to wear on saturday as its favorite color of Shani. even the day is consider as favorite day of Shani.

Well, all are saying its true, so lets believe it and i about not wear black color on saturday.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes whatever rajani said is right. when we wear black on saturday then some quarrel will definitely occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes whatever rajani said is right. when we wear black on saturday then some quarrel will definitely occur

I think this is just a belief , no mishaps happened. So even believe it to be lucky do you know that? if we think practically black creates lot of heat as it absorbs sun heat and automatically makes us feel irritated the whole day..and quarrels may follow it.
Black.. coz, black cannot be changed by anyone to white... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but, white can be changed to black easily by everypne... :unsure: :unsure:

i prefer constant one,, so BLACK :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.