The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Huh! How many times? And got yourself hurt! Though it's a well-known stock market axiom but an apt metaphor in life too. We should not be doing anything at the height of anger or when in a bout of negative feelings. A raging fire is best tackled from a safe distance! What do you say?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8027]}

Without risk, what is life!!!! Be a bit adventurous too......do some experiments often B)
It's just like keeping your beautiful ship near the sea shore and just seeing the sight of far sky and beauty of roaring waves from its desk. Isn't it?

Going poetic with knife!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8043]}
Huh! How many times? And got yourself hurt! Though it's a well-known stock market axiom but an apt metaphor in life too. We should not be doing anything at the height of anger or when in a bout of negative feelings. A raging fire is best tackled from a safe distance! What do you say?

Without risk, what is life!!!! Be a bit adventurous too......do some experiments often B)
It's just like keeping your beautiful ship near the sea shore and just seeing the sight of far sky and beauty of roaring waves from its desk. Isn't it?

Going poetic with knife!

Because pen is mightier than sword :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I love in experimenting with life... bit risks I can afford...
I always begin with an end in mind......then no problem...sail your ship in that deep ocean beneath the sky :P
36_1_5_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
0058_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Going poetic with knife!

I always begin with an end in mind......then no problem...sail your ship in that deep ocean beneath the sky :P

Sword too is not less mightier!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8048]}

Going poetic with knife!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8049]}

Going poetic with knife!

Sword or knife??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Big knife is called sword. Isn't it? :evil: :evil:
36_5_11_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Going poetic with knife!

Not necessarily!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8051]}

Going poetic with knife!

Not necessarily!

Sword is a big problem and knife is a small problem :P :P
36_5_11_2012-06-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Going poetic with knife!

Not necessarily!

Not necessarily!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8054]}

Going poetic with knife!

Not necessarily!

Not necessarily!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8054]}

Then what about a small needle? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
nil....i never take any risk yar. Risk is not like eating rusk.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so I should not do.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.