Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I work for money and i even work to help others. then only there will be meaning of our birth i feel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I work for money and i even work to help others. then only there will be meaning of our birth i feel

We all are working for money and a good name in a society.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In this world devyani ji,money matters. If a person is getting money,lots of moeny as you said 2 million.Come on!i will clean the drainage and would be happy to get 2 million.
Money makes lots of difference.
Every one like to do good work,but good work should pay you.
Both work are not hard to do.
And let me tell you, Cleaning drainage is not at all a bad work.

I still believe that the meaning of such of question is incomplete.
I am not getting in mind, the incompleteness,hope the other members will get more detail on it and fill the incompleteness.

Ronark my question is clear. I want to know how many people can do dirty work for money. Money is important or prestige. For you money is important. All work is workship for you, be it good or bad. Such concept hardly matters to you.
Furthermore, which option you would choose to earn wealth?
1. Honesty
2. Dishonesty
there are some good souls who work for the good of others and try to help others without any cost. Also the rich people who earn extra try to give it to charity in spite to keep it with them.
Even i work free for some people to help them.

IF we cannot help people by giving money then we can help them by working

Money is a very important feature in our life. Without money people will not recognise you and you cannot gain their confidence and importance. I talk of todays life where money is everything. I have experience this thing myself as when, in my days of absolute poverty when I lost my job, nobody was there to support me, not even my family. But now when I am stable with a good bank balance, these people came back.

But saying this, along with money it is your deeds which also happens to be of equal importance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.