Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can write our life book, by the pages of trust. Trust is very essential in life.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Getting importance in others mind is really hard. for it trust is the main moto

Trust is like a mirror..once its BROKEN you can never look at it the same again..
But by doing hard work and with our behavior and attitude and nature , we can win the heart a person which builds the trust

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said:
"No, Dad. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

- read it somewhere
Thank you said by: sarala
This is a wonderful story you have narrated arun selvan. This shows true meaning of trust

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is a wonderful story you have narrated arun selvan. This shows true meaning of trust

Trust builds the relationship strong. The word 'Trust' make 'You' and Me as 'Us'. The word Trust contains the word us within it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
the base of every relation is trust. without trust there is no meaning in relation.

Trust is very difficult to build on, it does not come within days,weeks or months but at times takes years for two people to become comfortable with each other....Unless there is a mutual trust most relationships breakdown pretty fast !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Trust builds the relationship strong. The word 'Trust' make 'You' and Me as 'Us'. The word Trust contains the word us within it.

Best definition of trust i have ever heard. Kudos Robert.

Best definition of trust i have ever heard. Kudos Robert.

Arun Selvan, I am happy to let you know this is my own definition on Trust. I appreciate you on your trusted recognition and appreciation.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Trust is probably the most important. To have a relationship, you don't need love. To start a relationship, you don't need to love the person. But no matter how far into the relationship you are, you need to trust them, or it's not going to work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.