It is always a situation of dilemma whether we should book the ticket through the site ourselves or should we get it done through the travel agent. Sometimes they have better offers. How to do?? :blink:

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my point of view,book the ticket through travel agentas they will have a number of offers.
I think booking tickets through sites will be much cheaper than travel agents..
It is always good to check the air ticket agency whether they are genuine before giving order for booking our air ticket. Some agencies are really good provides good service.
travel agent will never give a great offers. what ever the air will provide for all the same they bring to us.like for exam irctc i booked a ticket of railway i was asked to pay rs 20 for online booking the same if i go to make my trip they charged me 40 rs.so make it simple get the ticket directly. yes if you dont have time then you can switch to travel agency as the work will be one by them we need not go to the air ticket counter

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
So nice of you for advising me on every step.It has been booked by my employer...IDBI Bank.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.