Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sandhya

It's not the question of mood. In fact this forum is accepting it but what I want to know is its direct impact on one's fortune!!
I don't believe that wearing a particular colour for an occasion can bring fortune. I never tried it, since I don't believe it.
Yet, I avoid black whenever I attend a marriage function or anything like that.

Meera sandhu
[quote]@Smiriti

There is little scope for doubt but the central question if the relationship is direct. If someone believes irrationally that a particular colour is going to bring good fortune I am not goin to buy it!!![/quote]

True! Moods apart, colours do not play any role in influencing one's fortune. A fortune is made by a combination of factors such as intelligence, smartness, honest and sincere efforts and hard work!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not very sure about the fortune thing..........there is no sure shot to get fortunate........it just happens.......destiny decides it......

As for colours....let it affect only our mood....not fortune :)

smriti
Yes, colors effect our mood. If we wear or use the color which we never like then it will surely effect our mood

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's good to know that this forum has arrived at the logical conclusion that it has nothing to do with changing one's fortune.Colour of one's choice gives one satsfaction of an indescribable kind.
Every color has its own quality. For peace we wear white and for look we do white wash in home. and so on

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It might be true but i cannot believe on such a things every thing depends on you.
Every form is a base for colour, every colour is the attribute of a form.
Victor Vasarely

smriti
Colours give a specific identity to a person and describes the personality.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.