Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The use of Colour as a Therapy is a truly holistic, non-invasive and powerful therapy which dates back thousands of years; evidence of this can be found in ancient texts from India, China and Egypt.

Colour is simply light of varying wavelengths and, as such, is a form of energy that is used in Colour Therapy.

Colour Therapy aims to balance and enhance our body's energy centres/chakras by using the colours of the light spectrum, which can help to stimulate our body's own healing process.

smriti
Nice information is shared by smriti jha. Good one.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks Smriti! That's what I call scientific temper! Nothing should be accepted without minimum scientific enquiry.
Smriti, you have given a nice explanation, its true that each color is synonymous with various energy waves in our body , understanding them and using colors accordingly is beneficial. But there are those who will believe only a specific colour will bring them luck and end up wearing same colours every day! :laugh:
36_1_5_2012-01-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4746]}
Fortune hunters!!
OR Silly believers!!! :silly: ha ha ha

I think colour does affect our moods.....I am ndergoing this class of interior designing....and there is this full module on the colours and shades......i think that has got some relevance........

smriti
[quote]I think colour does affect our moods.....I am ndergoing this class of interior designing....and there is this full module on the colours and shades......i think that has got some relevance........ [/quote]

Colours do affect our moods! But imagine a person close to you, a best friend for instance, someones tells her that gray color is lucky for her and she starts wearing that color every day, imagine what effect that is going to have on YOU??? :laugh:

@Smiriti

There is little scope for doubt but the central question if the relationship is direct. If someone believes irrationally that a particular colour is going to bring good fortune I am not goin to buy it!!!
According to Chinese Vastushastra, different colours do affect our mood. Also different shades used in our room.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.