China is giving a lead in many fields. The latest is about tackling diseases. We have also a large population like china and need tackle health problems of our large population predominently rural.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/china-outperforms-india-in-tackling-double-burden-of-diseases/articleshow/8390884.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
China is giving a lead in many fields. The latest is about tackling diseases. We have also a large population like china and need tackle health problems of our large population predominently rural.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/china-outperforms-india-in-tackling-double-burden-of-diseases/articleshow/8390884.cms

China's policies are people friendly and realistic.

China has been exemplary in the way it has steered its way towards an all round growth.Today it is one of the most powerful countries in the world that is not taken lightly in any way by the powerful Western countries...I wish we had a better cordial relationship with China, it would benefit us a lot !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

China has been exemplary in the way it has steered its way towards an all round growth.Today it is one of the most powerful countries in the world that is not taken lightly in any way by the powerful Western countries...I wish we had a better cordial relationship with China, it would benefit us a lot !

China has indeed surpassed many countries in economic and industrial sectors, an example to be taken from them. There are a number of complications involved in our relationships with China, the major one being that China has always coveted the North eastern provinces of India and are even now taking full efforts on taking them. We cannot forget what they did in 62!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

China has indeed surpassed many countries in economic and industrial sectors, an example to be taken from them. There are a number of complications involved in our relationships with China, the major one being that China has always coveted the North eastern provinces of India and are even now taking full efforts on taking them. We cannot forget what they did in 62!

That is true Kalyani cannot be easily forgotten, but looking at it another way people were different then and so were policies and if we can come to an understanding things would work to our advantage, I feel...it is better to have a powerful nation as an alley rather than an enemy who is constantly glowering at us, what do you say ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

China shows the way???

I dont think so! Just look at this article

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-112500477.html

How come?-

Swetha Shenoy

That is true Kalyani cannot be easily forgotten, but looking at it another way people were different then and so were policies and if we can come to an understanding things would work to our advantage, I feel...it is better to have a powerful nation as an alley rather than an enemy who is constantly glowering at us, what do you say ?

I agree Usha but who will tell our leaders? And yet, China is slowly and gradually encroaching upon India by building big roads and bridges in that sector!

China shows the way???

I dont think so! Just look at this article

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-112500477.html

How come?-

HA HA HA!! That's really funny and sad too! But then Swetha, those sort of men are found everywhere in the world! :ohmy:

I agree Usha but who will tell our leaders? And yet, China is slowly and gradually encroaching upon India by building big roads and bridges in that sector!

I know, and it is highly annoying and probably all the more reason to have some understanding about the shared border which hopefully can be achieved by being friendly ...

I know, and it is highly annoying and probably all the more reason to have some understanding about the shared border which hopefully can be achieved by being friendly ...

True! And all said and done, we cannot ignore the fact that they are so enterprising and hard working! A lesson we all need to take!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

True! And all said and done, we cannot ignore the fact that they are so enterprising and hard working! A lesson we all need to take!

Although we have many similar problems including a huge population, they have been able to find solutions and tackle them well unlike us .I guess it is because they are very patriotic and think asa country unlike us who tend to think as well... you know!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.