Hello all,
This is my schedule for the days-

Oct 2-Observe non-violence,no screaming at anyone,observing peace through peaceful talks :)

Oct 3-Spreading awareness about cancer in women,Atleast educating one woman about fighting cancer and sending women above 40 years to free mammogram checks done by Appollo Hospital

Oct 4-Donating blood to Red cross

Oct 5-Planning for Children's programme at a Village School where we will conduct Career guidance workshop,sponsorship for education of girl child,conducting games and fun for school children

Oct 6-The day loads of fun at Dundigal School :) :)

Friends,this is my schedule for the days,wish me luck!!! :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's an impressive schedule worthy of emulation by others too! You have all our very best wishes with you to make them a great success!!All the very best,Swetha!!
Swetha, I wish you all success in all your activities.It is really a well defined schedule. :) :)
Very nice schedule. This is really a great tribute to mahathma gandhi. Every one should inspire by you.

http://healthmad.com/alternative/meditation-13/
Today is your day to donate blood to Red Cross!Hope everything has gone off well! A great cause! All the best!
Great schedule shweta...I wish you all the very best for this great week you are having.... Hope to see people getting more and more aware of all these activities.....
Swetha Nice to see some social worker in Boddunan..and it is good to do some activities like that..I will definetely encourage you..by saying ALL THE BEST.. :)
Very busy and useful schedule. wish every success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Swetha,How is your schedule going on?.Are you able to make it up?.Share some updates. :) :) .I hope you are doing good. :)
Nagalakshmi

I think she is busy with her atctivities at Village scholls as specified in schedule..hope to see some updates from her..
Do share your experiences relating to these social work!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.