Hello everyone... Lohit Seth Here...

I want to give a suggession after reading some queries regarding non-useful articles. Many users are feeling that there are so many articles on boddunan which are not useful or not having the perfect content which can be useful for this site. So i want to say that boddunan should give rights to others users to edit those articles if they wanna write more in those non-useful articles & made them good articles. But a user should not delete the content written by original user. He/she can write more. And send that link to maverick or others editors. So if boddunan feel modified article go some useful content regarding that topic of article then they will give some cash credits to that user who modified this article.

If it is possible then boddunan should do this.

Thanks

Lohit Seth
untitled.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think nice suggestion and also you shared your nice photo. Keep it up dear.........

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks Santosh sir.
I think that users may give their review or make comments. No one should be permitted to change the article. If some one feels that he can write better, he can always write a new article.

Incidentally, the term 'Non useful' appears a new term coined by Lohit. 'Useful' means something that is worth use. If some thing is not useful, it will be 'useless'. i request Lohit to kindly tell the difference between 'useless' and 'non useful'. The suffix 'ful' after 'use' is positive and 'non'- a prefix is negative. Why use 'non' as well as 'ful' with a word? I may add that I had begun a new thread regarding 'use of non, un, anti' in English language skills category.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Gulshan. For security reasons, it is not possible to give permissions for editing other user's articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok maverick. I just asked if it is possible. If not then its ok.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.