Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While Our celebrities vie with each other to be in the headlines for all wrong reasons, (Not all), some large hearted Hollywood celebrities will not hesitate to go an extra mile to stretch their helping hand to the needy.

Tom Cruise, noticing a hit and run victim lying on the road, called the Ambulance, followed it to the hospital and paid 7000 dollars for the hospital expenses.
http://fb-troublemakers.com/66famous-people-can-be-awesome-3328/

We can see less celebrities like this. This is great to hear this one from a celebrity.

Its not that there are no philanthropic celebrities . Some do not want to make a publicity. They want to do to the welfare activities anonymously.

Its not that there are no philanthropic celebrities . Some do not want to make a publicity. They want to do to the welfare activities anonymously.

I think its the other way around. Some of the celebrity do welfare activities just to get publicity.

I think its the other way around. Some of the celebrity do welfare activities just to get publicity.

If celebrities serve the society by charity, it will definitely motivate the public.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Many of them or at least their families want to see that they are remembered even after their death and for this the government should take responsibility to see that money is spent to build a park a temple or some kind of a memorial in their name - I have seen this happen with most of the top south indian stars.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Really the large hearted celebrities.

I hats off all

Be positive

Many of them or at least their families want to see that they are remembered even after their death and for this the government should take responsibility to see that money is spent to build a park a temple or some kind of a memorial in their name - I have seen this happen with most of the top south indian stars.

Yes South Indian stars help enough to their fans.

Yes South Indian stars help enough to their fans.

Anil, actually it is the other way round...I was saying that they want to be made much of , even after their death,forget about them doing anything for the society...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If celebrities serve the society by charity, it will definitely motivate the public.

Yes, they can easily become the role models for the society. After all, people do follow them for what they are. If they set a good example, then it will indeed be heaven on earth.
The best among the celebrities in India is Rajanikanth. He is good social worker as well. He is one of my favourite stars.
Do you think he is great by heart?
The best among the celebrities in India is Rajanikanth. He is good social worker as well. He is one of my favourite stars.
Do you think he is great by heart?

He is not a social worker or a Philanthropist as far a I know.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.