Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think these emotions are same and necessarily follow each other in all cases!

Yes, of course

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6376]}
11770_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I don't think these emotions are same and necessarily follow each other in all cases!

Yes, of course

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6376]}

Do you agree or disagree?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6377]}

Yes, of course

Do you agree or disagree?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6377]}

I have already told, they are twin sisters.....not the same person.....but born to same parents and having many similarities.....anyone follow the other, as soon as one appears in scene....(i.e. as twins very often)

Meera sandhu
In our human life any 2 feelings may be sisters ,friends and enemies. We cannot say these 2 feelings are particular relation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Anger may be driven by some negative feelings but sadness is not at all a negative feeling. Rather a humane reaction to one's difficulties or distress.
Well said chinmoyee. everyword of this definition are absolutely true.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Anger may be driven by some negative feelings but sadness is not at all a negative feeling. Rather a humane reaction to one's difficulties or distress.

Anger may occur after sadness. But all sadness never pave way to anger. Isn't it?

why are you telling,sadness is not at all a negative feeling??? I am not getting it. Can you explain?
11770_2012-03-24-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Anger may occur after sadness. But all sadness never pave way to anger. Isn't it?

why are you telling,sadness is not at all a negative feeling??? I am not getting it. Can you explain?

Why can't you get this simple thing? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6388]} When someone loses his dear one, we rush to console him or her with sadness in heart which is nothing but a positive attribute used both as a vehicle for sympathy as well as empathy!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I agree with this.

Anger is a big Brother.

Sadness is small Sister.

Nice post.

Be positive
I agree with this.

Anger is a big Brother.

Sadness is small Sister.

Nice post.

Thanks for liking it Vaishnavi. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.