I feel that, most times, anger is the outcome of sadness or disappoints. Is it true?
What do you feel?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6320]}
I feel that, most times, anger is the outcome of sadness or disappoints. Is it true?
What do you feel?

One sister in two moods!
What do you feel?

One sister in two moods!

Can you tell me, which one is day and which one is night? :cheer:
0039_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
What do you feel?

One sister in two moods!

Can you tell me, which one is day and which one is night? :cheer:

Sandhya is sufficiently capable of distinguishing what is morning and what is 'Sandhya'!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6323]}
Not in all cases.. But yes it sadness is one of reason for our anger.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It is not true always that anger comes from sadness and disappointment.It depends upon how are you taking like this?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
:woohoo: they are of course twin but they are brother and sister. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It is not true always that anger comes from sadness and disappointment.It depends upon how are you taking like this?

When someone commit mistakes, it disappoints and disturbs you. Won't it make you sad even a little bit before you burst out?????
26_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

When someone commit mistakes, it disappoints and disturbs you. Won't it make you sad even a little bit before you burst out?????

Sadness doesn't necessarily translate into anger all the time!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6327]}
[quote] they are of course twin but they are brother and sister.[/quote]
Sanjeev now explain who is brother and sister?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sadness doesn't necessarily translate into anger all the time!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6327]}

But before anger, a little sadness will come very often :evil:
2_2012-03-22-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.