Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am very weak about appreciation even flattery. So it is welcome from all quarters -right,wrong,half-right,half-wrong and so on and so forth!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8564]}
I am very weak about appreciation even flattery. So it is welcome from all quarters -right,wrong,half-right,half-wrong and so on and so forth!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8564]}

You are a miser in giving Karmas too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meera sandhu
I don't care if no one appreciates me but I do not want any one to criticize me for wrong reasons that would make me mad and retaliate up to the tilt, unless I would show him his right picture.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't care if no one appreciates me but I do not want any one to criticize me for wrong reasons that would make me mad and retaliate up to the tilt, unless I would show him his right picture.

Most of the times, that is my philosophy too! But in the family, where it concerns my daily cooking, I HAVE to be appreciated frequently or else I create a nice ruckus!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If the cause is right than 1000 people will support you instant of opposing you.. In such situation it is more difficult to take a decision as lot of people expect good result which may be half-right or wrong... Getting appreciated by one right person related to that field or sitution is definitely needed...that will give you support...
I always love appreciation of persons who are well above me in talent and intelligence. What about you?

Meera sandhu
I always love appreciation of persons who are well above me in talent and intelligence. What about you?

But its difficult thing to expect as the person who is more talented and intelligent will always think beyond and always finds something missing in the person who is less talent than him/her..
appreciation is a great motivation from life..When we get it from good people we can learn a lot from it..

:-)

But its difficult thing to expect as the person who is more talented and intelligent will always think beyond and always finds something missing in the person who is less talent than him/her..

I am seeing talent persons as those people who really appreciate hard working people and other talents.
I really hate those people, who even after having intelligence and talent never appreciate others. Such narrow minded persons never come in my category of those special persons. :) :) :)

We have a proverb......meaning......filled pot never spits

Meera sandhu

I am seeing talent persons as those people who really appreciate hard working people and other talents.
I really hate those people, who even after having intelligence and talent never appreciate others. Such narrow minded persons never come in my category of those special persons. :) :) :)

We have a proverb......meaning......filled pot never spits

Yes that's perfect proverb for people who are simple but in today's world such people are rare to find. Competition and desire to earn more is making everyone lost they true identity.. Even a teacher doesnt appreciate a good character and humble student. They should struggle a lot to get appreciated by impressing the teacher in a wrong way... :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.