Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation Sarala Madam, keep it up

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Oh I did not see this one and started one of my own thread on this one , my hearty congratulations to Sarala. I wish you all the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh I did not see this one and started one of my own thread on this one , my hearty congratulations to Sarala. I wish you all the best.

Check it now it is locked suny. :laugh:
congratulation sarala di :) :) :) :) :) :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: .finally your hard work has shown its result.another empress in boddunan.
sandhya di said right that this is good month for girls of boddunan.

a.s.
congratulation sarala di.finally your hard work has shown its result.another empress in boddunan.

Next chance is for Sasi. May be next month. Then we should wait till Santhosh reaches here

Meera sandhu
congratulation sarala di.finally your hard work has shown its result.another empress in boddunan.

Next chance is for Sasi. May be next month. Then we should wait till Santhosh reaches here

my best wishes are with both of them.i wish they soon reach this level.

a.s.
Thank you said by: sarala
Congratulation Sarala, Finally your hard-work shows the result.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7938]}

Vinu
Another party this month!!!
It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!!
Congratulating Sarala for her success and hard work. May it encourage freshers to get inspiration from this young moderator who always have tried to keep our forum neat and fresh like a newly bloomed yellow flower.
I am welcoming Sarala to our kingdom. But am saying, empress throne is now for me. I won't give it to you :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
With her reply, she will reach the milestone as the 5th Emperor of Boddunan, taking lamp in her hand!!!! (Custom of South Indian states to enter a new family)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7934]}

Hearty congratulations to the first (?) empress here 1 It is indeed a great achievement to be a pioneer.All the best for future endeavors :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratulations Sarala for becoming the second in the lady empress. Your hard work wins again. As this year is the unforgettable year for you in boddunan. You crossed many achievements here. You have done wonderful job.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Another party this month!!!
It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!!
Congratulating Sarala for her success and hard work. May it encourage freshers to get inspiration from this young moderator who always have tried to keep our forum neat and fresh like a newly bloomed yellow flower.
I am welcoming Sarala to our kingdom. But am saying, empress throne is now for me. I won't give it to you :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
With her reply, she will reach the milestone as the 5th Emperor of Boddunan, taking lamp in her hand!!!! (Custom of South Indian states to enter a new family)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7934]}

Hearty congratulations to the first (?) empress here 1 It is indeed a great achievement to be a pioneer.All the best for future endeavors :)

Oh Usha still congratulating the first one. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.