Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to Sarala and this is the result of hard work.
Salute to New Empress.
1_2012-06-19.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: sarala
My warm congrats to you,Sarala! Keep up your good work! All the very best!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7940]}
Thank you said by: sarala
Another party this month!!!
It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!!
Congratulating Sarala for her success and hard work. May it encourage freshers to get inspiration from this young moderator who always have tried to keep our forum neat and fresh like a newly bloomed yellow flower.
I am welcoming Sarala to our kingdom. But am saying, empress throne is now for me. I won't give it to you :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
With her reply, she will reach the milestone as the 5th Emperor of Boddunan, taking lamp in her hand!!!! (Custom of South Indian states to enter a new family)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7934]}

Hearty congratulations to the first (?) empress here 1 It is indeed a great achievement to be a pioneer.All the best for future endeavors :)

Oh Usha still congratulating the first one. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

See Sheethal's post too!!!!
Both of them congratulating me or Sarala :silly: :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Congratulating Sarala for her success and hard work. May it encourage freshers to get inspiration from this young moderator who always have tried to keep our forum neat and fresh like a newly bloomed yellow flower.
I am welcoming Sarala to our kingdom. But am saying, empress throne is now for me. I won't give it to you :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
With her reply, she will reach the milestone as the 5th Emperor of Boddunan, taking lamp in her hand!!!! (Custom of South Indian states to enter a new family)

Hearty congratulations to the first (?) empress here 1 It is indeed a great achievement to be a pioneer.All the best for future endeavors :)

Oh Usha still congratulating the first one. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Both of them congratulating me or Sarala :silly: :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:laugh: So they did not observed that you had been the empreror already it was this post which made them realised it. :laugh:

:laugh: So they did not observed that you had been the empreror already it was this post which made them realised it. :laugh:

But Usha congratulated me in that thread :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
:laugh: May be she forgot that she already congratulated you on that thread. :laugh:
Many warm and heartiest congratulations to you Sarala on reaching this milestone!! Keep up the great work!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sarala.what about the party???
How can we make it special? Any idea?

Meera sandhu
Sarala.what about the party???
How can we make it special? Any idea?

ya, Sarala what is your plan??? :huh:
We need Party.. All are waiting for you..:woohoo:

Vinu
Then guys try to come to my house, I will surely give you party :) :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.