Another party this month!!!
It's sure, it's girls' month!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Second lady to enter Emperor Kingdom!!!
Congratulating Sarala for her success and hard work. May it encourage freshers to get inspiration from this young moderator who always have tried to keep our forum neat and fresh like a newly bloomed yellow flower.
I am welcoming Sarala to our kingdom. But am saying, empress throne is now for me. I won't give it to you :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
With her reply, she will reach the milestone as the 5th Emperor of Boddunan, taking lamp in her hand!!!! (Custom of South Indian states to enter a new family)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7934]}
Congratulationscutehat.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty welcome to new Empress Sarala, who has just to take one step ahead to enter the palace.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: sarala
Thank you so much sandhya for this surprise. I am really thankfull to you. Actually the credit goes to all the members of boddunan who have supported me in winning this and you are the best inspiration and sasi, vinodh, ronark, baby angel, gulshanji, chinmoye ji, sheetal,asha, ram are best supporters.

I give my vote of thanks to all my friends in the boddunan family

Therefore, Now am the New Empress of boddunan kingdom

Many thanks

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, baby angel, vinodh
Yes,it is party time for Sarala.She has achieved a Wonderful Milestone.Many Many Congratulation to Her on reaching this Amazing Position.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7935]}

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations Sarala! :whistle: :)

I knew it you would soon be an empress.You have done lot of hard work for it. :)
Thank you so much sandhya for this surprise. I am really thankfull to you. Actually the credit goes to all the members of boddunan who have supported me in winning this and you are the best inspiration and sasi, vinodh, ronark, baby angel are best supporters.

Many thanks

Now you have really turned to a charming princess :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nice new look!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
princess.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Let me post this one too!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7936]}

Meera sandhu
Very Hearty welcome and congratulations to sarala the new Empress. Keep going. congrats again.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you so much sandhya for this surprise. I am really thankfull to you. Actually the credit goes to all the members of boddunan who have supported me in winning this and you are the best inspiration and sasi, vinodh, ronark, baby angel are best supporters.

Many thanks

Now you have really turned to a charming princess :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nice new look!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes,having a good look.Congrats for the NEW position. EMPRESS !!!

Want to make each day Accountable

Hey congrats Sandhya for the new Empress title..
Keep moving ahead .. :)
Dizzy_egg.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hey congrats Sandhya for the new Empress title..
Keep moving ahead .. :)

Oh No

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7937]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.