Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let the kid have his say. But next day, when kid asks for any thing say- No. Even for breakfast, say no. The kid will realize that many things are necessary and the whim of 'no' is useless. Going to school is as necessary as breakfast.

sometimes I give beat but latter understand that afterall they are small.

Beating them is not a soution.I never beat my kids they just get afraid of me when i scold them and i think that's enough. :blink:
What do you do when in the morning your kid says no i don't want to go to school today when you are trying to wake him/her?. :blink: Do you scold him/her or give a lust so that he/she may get up?. :woohoo: It very rarely happens with me as i feel my kids are the most sincere kids of the world they get up soon on the name of school. :laugh: What about you guys? :)

I have done this many times before. I told my mom, that i am not going to school and she has scolded me various times. But after scolded , i would wake up and go to school.

Want to make each day Accountable

What do you do when in the morning your kid says no i don't want to go to school today when you are trying to wake him/her?. :blink: Do you scold him/her or give a lust so that he/she may get up?. :woohoo: It very rarely happens with me as i feel my kids are the most sincere kids of the world they get up soon on the name of school. :laugh: What about you guys? :)

I have done this many times before. I told my mom, that i am not going to school and she has scolded me various times. But after scolded , i would wake up and go to school.

Then you are most obedient.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Oh this is everyone's story i used to say that i have a stomach pain when i used to feel not going to school. :woohoo:

I too never had a problem with my kids as they were always ready to go to school. If and when they were reluctant I was sure that either they were unwell or had some problem at school, so just having a talk with them helped in sorting out things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too never had a problem with my kids as they were always ready to go to school. If and when they were reluctant I was sure that either they were unwell or had some problem at school, so just having a talk with them helped in sorting out things...

I never had 'NO' from my kid, moreover I would not have taken it any way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will explain him what are the problems when he is asking for that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think when kids say no to school, we should make them understand, how much school is important.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thats not fair Sunil, I am sure there would be a valid reason for saying that especially when they are regular and dont fuss about going to school..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats not fair Sunil, I am sure there would be a valid reason for saying that especially when they are regular and dont fuss about going to school..

May be - since i never had it so I won't know.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.