Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our poet laureate seems to be in a dancing mood!
some time i some time i dont as it all depends on the mood and timeing of the party, its solely depend on my heart. I alsays follow my heart,, that is the true sense
Dear Writer,
It depends some time I like to dance some time I don't. If I get the good company then I prefer to dance, but I cant dance like real dancer. I do random steps only.
But in future I will try to improve myself and will learn something from professional.

Regards,
Bharat
[quote]Wonderful Dance!!!

Are They twins????????

[/quote]

Yes they are twins!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

poor rajesh
he made an innocent querry and we people made fun of him..!!
Dancing and Singing are the ways of expressing joy and happiness.I prefer to dance in parties though I don't know proper dance steps.
Shalu Joseph wrote:
[quote]poor rajesh
he made an innocent querry and we people made fun of him..!![/quote]
Its ok shalu, i am enjoying the great GIFs posted by friends.Meanwhile i am searching for GIFs too to reply to ceeem,kumaresh,kalyani & others
@Shalu

I don't think it's making fun of him rather everyone is having fun at nobody's expense and go through what Rajesh says!
That's right Shalu! Seeing everyone else having a ball will only boost his confidence further!

Looking forward to seeing good dancers from you Rajesh!! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

ok thanx for correcting guys
good going Rajesh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.