Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My father always said some money atleast 2000 Rs from his income to NGO and I think he helped for Hati victims too.. I never come across CRY but really want to help for such a good cause...if I can.
I generally donate to orphanages and lepers homes on special occasions like birthdays etc. But if any NGOs approach us directly, I do some thing if I find them to be genuine. CRY is one such NGO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I stilll remember when I was i 9th standard the people from CRY had visited our school where they told us how children suffer and how they are abused under the name of child labor. That time I came to know that those children make the fire cracker which we use to fire in Diwali. Since that time I stopped playing fire cracker because if we dont used them those kids dont have to work. Lesser the people use lesser effort those kids have to go through.
I had also donated clothes and some money..
So nice to know that. My daughter also stopped using fire crackers the year the big earth-quack took place and thousands of people including children died during 26th Jan function. She always insisted that we donate that money to orphanage instead.

So nice to know that. My daughter also stopped using fire crackers the year the big earth-quack took place and thousands of people including children died during 26th Jan function. She always insisted that we donate that money to orphanage instead.

i stopped it when i was in 10th standard i stopped it as i thought why to waste my father's money just to fire crackers but now i realize that was good step though the reason was a small. :laugh:
I stopped lighting crackers long back, when I was in school. I only wish that other would also stop bursting crackers on every occasion! The money that we save on such things can really be useful to others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes we haven't spent a single paisa on firecrackers since Latur happened. That was so shocking that we decided to do some thing for children who needed the support.

Yes we haven't spent a single paisa on firecrackers since Latur happened. That was so shocking that we decided to do some thing for children who needed the support.

I remember once Lal bahadur Shastri said that people should leave at least meal of one time in week to save food so that it may be available for the poors.How truth it is and its just a simple thing which people can follow easily. :)
I have remembered the moments I shared with her when I wanted to cry
I have remembered the moments I shared with her when I wanted to cry

Read again this topic this is not CRY which you thought this is something else. :woohoo:
laughing-smiley-face_2012-04-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.