Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Sasi is feeling ashamed and not shy being Indian in this particular case and rightly so. He would have felt shy if he had been trying to peep in, which he is not. He is feeling ashamed because our system is shameless.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Sasi is feeling ashamed and not shy being Indian in this particular case and rightly so. He would have felt shy if he had been trying to peep in, which he is not. He is feeling ashamed because our system is shameless.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Both are correct!!! ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he has edited his thread title.
But our quoted answers are carrying that 'shy' forward :cheer: :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
The politicians forgotten to have doors for bathrooms which they build under Rajiv gruha buildings. The girls are using their duppatas as doors. I am feeling so much shy for borning in this country.

See this photo how sad this is for them.

http://namastheamerica.com/?p=15512

Why are you feeling shy, Ae you trying to peep in just because there are no doors? Or are you trying to use one of those loos and since there are no doors you are feeling shy. The right word is we are feeling ashamed because we have selected such system that is not ashamed to show us naked.

There is mistake in not providing doors in a building. This is rectifiable mistake and not a ground to feel ashamed of birth in India. Real shame is to see men and women using open ground as latrines and bathrooms. This can be seen near railway lines. Government is alert to this also and we may find improvement in coming years.

Incidentally, please change 'ashamed' for 'shy'. 'Shy' has a different meaning that is 'hesitant'. Feeling shy is not same as feeling ashamed.

People using open grounds and railway lines for this particular purpose is a clear indication of failure of governmental machinery to keep population under check, allowing illegal people entering into our country to use them as boat-bank and finally not providing a simple public facility. This is not about any government in particular or party.
IS hamam me sab nange hain.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Both are correct!!! ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he has edited his thread title.
But our quoted answers are carrying that 'shy' forward :cheer: :cheer: :P

Actually Sandhya, the correct word is ashamed and not shy. There is a big difference. To be shy means timid and reserved in the company of others, while ashamed means to feel a sense of shame about oneself or something one did. So in this instance he is ashamed of the incomplete job done by some else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is mistake in not providing doors in a building. This is rectifiable mistake and not a ground to feel ashamed of birth in India. Real shame is to see men and women using open ground as latrines and bathrooms. This can be seen near railway lines. Government is alert to this also and we may find improvement in coming years.

Incidentally, please change 'ashamed' for 'shy'. 'Shy' has a different meaning that is 'hesitant'. Feeling shy is not same as feeling ashamed.

People using open grounds and railway lines for this particular purpose is a clear indication of failure of governmental machinery to keep population under check, allowing illegal people entering into our country to use them as boat-bank and finally not providing a simple public facility. This is not about any government in particular or party.
IS hamam me sab nange hain.

:laugh: :laugh: OMG!! Sorry but could not help laughing at the sentence IS hamam me sab nange hain. Sad but harshly true!! There are millions in this country who have no access to proper toilets with enough water and hygienic conditions. When the foreigners visit our country, every time we should be dying of shame when we display such open grounds that are used as urinals and toilets, but the politicians are too thick-skinned to notice any of that, and even if they do, they are not affected by it in any manner!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.