Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never mind, you can always cry while CRY people ask you for money for the welfare of children, although they never ask.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]I have remembered the moments I shared with her when I wanted to cry [/quote]

?????

Ketan are you not reading the posts before posting your response??? If that is so, then I warn you it might spell trouble for you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have remembered the moments I shared with her when I wanted to cry

Read again this topic this is not CRY which you thought this is something else. :woohoo:

Really funny

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7005]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
KETAN wrote:
I have remembered the moments I shared with her when I wanted to cry

Read again this topic this is not CRY which you thought this is something else.

Really funny

laughing-smiley-face_2012-04-28.gif
[/quote]

Not funny funny though, ridiculously funny!!! :woohoo:

Read again this topic this is not CRY which you thought this is something else.

Really funny

[/quote]

Not funny funny though, ridiculously funny!!! :woohoo:[/quote]

I am sure this is on the way to be extremely funny to make me CRY. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It depends upon person to person. Soft hearten person can not stay without helping to needed person but many do not bother it.
0052f_2012-04-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It depends upon person to person. Soft hearten person can not stay without helping to needed person but many do not bother it.

what are you talking about????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7011]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]Read again this topic this is not CRY which you thought this is something else.

Really funny

[/quote]

Not funny funny though, ridiculously funny!!! [/quote]

I am sure this is on the way to be extremely funny to make me CRY. [/quote]

Now I am really howling with laughter and crying at the same time!!! :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

I heard about this organization but never did anything to help the organization. :sick:
So nice to know that. My daughter also stopped using fire crackers the year the big earth-quack took place and thousands of people including children died during 26th Jan function. She always insisted that we donate that money to orphanage instead.

i stopped it when i was in 10th standard i stopped it as i thought why to waste my father's money just to fire crackers but now i realize that was good step though the reason was a small. :laugh:

Never say so dear.....
Many people are earning a living on fire works industry. Though they entertain us, have you ever thought of the danger field they are working???????
My father is doing this business still now giving job to more than 25 people, most of them are poor women :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.