Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]My father is doing this business still now giving job to more than 25 people, most of them are poor women[/quote]
Hats off to him, atleast he is trying to help some people.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]My father is doing this business still now giving job to more than 25 people, most of them are poor women

Hats off to him, atleast he is trying to help some people.[/quote]

Earning a living also :)
My parents have only high school education and before starting this business, he was not financially stable. 40 years have passed since he started this business and when license was renewed in early 90's after Malanada incident, he was the lucky person to get its license first in TVM district. Till now, he is working without rest and with sleepless nights, since fireworks is an art and passion and he can't stay away from it :)

Meera sandhu
So nice to know that. My daughter also stopped using fire crackers the year the big earth-quack took place and thousands of people including children died during 26th Jan function. She always insisted that we donate that money to orphanage instead.

i stopped it when i was in 10th standard i stopped it as i thought why to waste my father's money just to fire crackers but now i realize that was good step though the reason was a small. :laugh:

Never say so dear.....
Many people are earning a living on fire works industry. Though they entertain us, have you ever thought of the danger field they are working???????
My father is doing this business still now giving job to more than 25 people, most of them are poor women :)

Yes that's true cracker manufacturing industries have given jobs to many poor people and its risky for them. :blink:
So nice to know that. My daughter also stopped using fire crackers the year the big earth-quack took place and thousands of people including children died during 26th Jan function. She always insisted that we donate that money to orphanage instead.

i stopped it when i was in 10th standard i stopped it as i thought why to waste my father's money just to fire crackers but now i realize that was good step though the reason was a small. :laugh:

Never say so dear.....
Many people are earning a living on fire works industry. Though they entertain us, have you ever thought of the danger field they are working???????
My father is doing this business still now giving job to more than 25 people, most of them are poor women :)

Yes that's true cracker manufacturing industries have given jobs to many poor people and its risky for them. :blink:

Now it's firework season in Kerala till May 1st week. At season, if males go to temples to crack fireworks at night (after day work), they can earn up to 650 rs or more along with 3 meals...... :P . Females also earn around 300 daily, if assigned minor tasks. Most ladies working here.... their husbands are earning good wages, but drinking.....they won't give money to family. So, ladies also need to work for the kids and they usually ask money once in a month or season, with which they invest wisely. :)

Meera sandhu
Wow this is a good idea to earn some money in kerala. So a family can earn nearly 1000 rs a day in this season.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wow this is a good idea to earn some money in kerala. So a family can earn nearly 1000 rs a day in this season.

Of course...but they are more greedy too :angry: :angry: :angry:
50% or more earned will be spend in alcohol shops

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.