Tendulkar back in one day squad after a long time.
Will he be able to achieve his goal?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He should never think of his 100th century while he is batting. Otherwise our little master 'Tension'dulkar will have to wait till next season for setting the new record.

Meera sandhu
dont know about the 100 but it'l be really exciting to see the little master back in action in the one day arena
this is good news that our little master has back in action. I'm eagerly waiting to see his batting.

Vinu
I am also eagerly waiting for Sachin to fire in ODI.But,before starting the ODI series,i would like to see Sachin complete his 100 in the last test Match.

Want to make each day Accountable

We are all waiting for his 100 th century and hope he will get it in last test.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Tendulkar has always been a very good player...sooner or later he would really make to his 100th century and all of his fans are waiting for that time to come.

smriti
when is the last test match starting?...does anyone has any idea
well the next test match is scheduled from 24th Jan to 28th Jan.This is the forth test series i guess.

smriti
After winning of world cup india lost their way it is good to see Tendulkar back to team.
Unfortunately Tendulkar could not do it despite he reached very near to it some times. May be he is not getting his concentration working right for him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.