The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes since last 4~5 days this site is not working properly.May be they are trying to resolve it. :)

If the site is working properly then what are they trying to resolve?

I think sanjeev forgot to add not...I don't think the problem has been completely resolved as yet !

No, this is hard to complete even one post before the sites shows error message. I have lost at least 20-25 posts in the process.

Yes...me too....
Some are very lengthy posts... :( :( :(

So, now I copy my replies before clicking submit button, if I smell 'database error'.

Today morning also, a few minutes back, site showed errors!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes since last 4~5 days this site is not working properly.May be they are trying to resolve it. :)

I think sanjeev forgot to add not...I don't think the problem has been completely resolved as yet !

No, this is hard to complete even one post before the sites shows error message. I have lost at least 20-25 posts in the process.

Yes...me too....

So, now I copy my replies before clicking submit button, if I smell 'database error'.

Yeah, I was having log in issues for the 2-3 days so could not do much here!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes...me too....

Yeah, I was having log in issues for the 2-3 days so could not do much here!!

Past 1 week forum participation has gone down considerably which is not at all good for our site. Same is the case of guests who love to search our articles here :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Admin is online now. Hoping he will fix the bug soon!!!

Meera sandhu
I got the same database error message half an hour before

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We are facing sudden spike in the traffic, hence the problem. We have added few more resources to the server and monitoring the situation. Please be patient and thank you for your support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
We are facing sudden spike in the traffic, hence the problem. We have added few more resources to the server and monitoring the situation. Please be patient and thank you for your support.

Sudden spike means...our site is becoming more popular :unsure: :unsure: ?

Hoping it will be fixed soon, :)

Meera sandhu
No issue, Maverick! In fact we ought to be very pleased about it! Now the figure reads more than a thousand of visitors! The only thing is that you have to take note of this development and technically deal with it on a permanent basis!

The popularity seems to be hiking up by leaps and bounds!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Anyway, this sudden spike in numbers does not seem to be natural and hope its resolved soon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The popularity seems to be hiking up by leaps and bounds!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Anyway, this sudden spike in numbers does not seem to be natural and hope its resolved soon.

Why do you think so, I am constantly tweeting my blogs having Boddunan's links.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.