Jagan Mohan Reddy has coughed up a record Rs 84-crore advance tax in September, more than 1,000% jump over what he coughed up last year during the same period. Compare this with what Shahrukh Khan's -- who paid the highest amount of advance tax among Bollywood stars -- Rs 5 crore. King Khan paid Rs 3.5 crore in the same period last year.

http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4450151
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
84 crore advance tax payment!!!!Oh my God , then what is his income?????????????????????

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I can fairly imagine the size of his income but what is his source?
Jagan is the son of ex-chief minister of Andhra Pradesh... Dr.Raja Shekar Reddy, who died last year in chopper crash...

He is from Cuddappa who had thousands of acres left over from ancestors too.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh!This much amount of advance tax payment.I too wonder what would be his income. :ohmy: :ohmy:
Jagan Mohan reddy is member of the Parliament of India, representing the Cuddapa constituency.
He has a news channel for his own too..... It is SAKSHI channel.
He is now busy with "Odarpu Yatra" travelling all over Andhra.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well said Deepti..Jagan already has lot of asserts from his forefathers and his father himself has earned a lot...
I wonder if he donates some amount to poor may be income tax department will spare him.. :P :)
By the way is it possible?
:P :P Rajani... :)

He should pay the tax to continue and have support of the government and again to hype himself and be in the news.. :)

He is trying for the CM position in AP.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
Is it true he is trying for CM post??? :ohmy: I though he just want to be in party as a leader...But i think he is not experienced ... :angry: :unsure:
He seems to be wallowing in wealth! How much Rahul Gandhi has paid by way of Income Tax?
84 crore advance tax payment,really a big amount............

thanks priya and deepti for sharing the details.........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.