The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are facing sudden spike in the traffic, hence the problem. We have added few more resources to the server and monitoring the situation. Please be patient and thank you for your support.

Sudden spike means...our site is becoming more popular :unsure: :unsure: ?

Hoping it will be fixed soon, :)

The popularity seems to be hiking up by leaps and bounds!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Anyway, this sudden spike in numbers does not seem to be natural and hope its resolved soon.

Why do you think so, I am constantly tweeting my blogs having Boddunan's links.

Tweeting links will definitely get increased traffic but not the kind that shows 2000 users logged in at the same time!!! This number is not natural that too all of a sudden in a matter of 2-3 days!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope the problem is now solved as in the morning I couldnt login but now its working and also lot of changes in the layout as well as features... :)
I really loved the fresh new look of Boddunan....something pleasant for my eyes. But the reply letters font for my eyes is too small. It need to be the next size.

Meera sandhu
I am not able to find out many options in the new look. Iam so sad.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am not able to find out many options in the new look. Iam so sad.

Just be patient and wait for the surprise :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I really loved the fresh new look of Boddunan....something pleasant for my eyes. But the reply letters font for my eyes is too small. It need to be the next size.

I don't think font is much smaller than before! May be I should use my lost glasses!!! :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think font is much smaller than before! May be I should use my lost glasses!!! :)

just check,....
while we reply, letters we type are appearing in a smaller font than before :dry:
It may be due to another font too :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
To be very frank I am ot finding much difference in font size, maybe the font used are different from the previous ones but same 10 size.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be very frank I am ot finding much difference in font size, maybe the font used are different from the previous ones but same 10 size.

Yes, another font has replaced previous one. But, if it's not enlarged, it may affect my eyes soon :( :( B)

Meera sandhu
Not sure which font you are talking about. The current font is 14px wide on forum and cannot be more than that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.