Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sasi.. I was talking about my photo.. That appam is having reddish color..

Anand I am talking about Sandhyas appam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When you mix up with persons of different regions, you learn more recipes. My mom could prepare dishes of Punjab as well as south. This was owing to interaction with families of various regions as my dad was in government service.

That's true. By this way we can learn many different region dishes from home. I would love to go for few more.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

if you give less attention to appam while cooking something else, it may give same results :woohoo: :woohoo:
medium flame is the best solution.
Nandu, I assure. it takes less effort than making chappathi :woohoo:

@Gulshanji
I heard about Kasur Methi for the first time after my kid's birth, :whistle: though we make chappathis everyday for supper (after marriage).
slowly i learnt a lot of North Indian side dishes, as I was interested in learning new recipes.
i tasted paneer for the first time after my marriage :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
When you mix up with persons of different regions, you learn more recipes. My mom could prepare dishes of Punjab as well as south. This was owing to interaction with families of various regions as my dad was in government service.

That is very true! My father was in Air Force and we lived in a cosmopolitan area where we had families from Assam, West Bengal, Bihar, UP, Punjab etc. and my mum cooked fusion food and I also learned to make dishes from all these places very early on. even now, I make Punjabi, Bengali, UP etc. dishes quite often!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

if you give less attention to appam while cooking something else, it may give same results :woohoo: :woohoo:
medium flame is the best solution.
Nandu, I assure. it takes less effort than making chappathi :woohoo:

@Gulshanji
I heard about Kasur Methi for the first time after my kid's birth, :whistle: though we make chappathis everyday for supper (after marriage).
slowly i learnt a lot of North Indian side dishes, as I was interested in learning new recipes.
i tasted paneer for the first time after my marriage :silly: :silly:

True Sandhya.. It was easy one in the end.. Preparation took more time, but at that time also we don't have to do anything. So quite easy one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Good, these recipes took you to nostalgia
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.