Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dealing a problem needs patience rather than silence as disappointment travels with us like a shadow. :dry: :)

But sometimes by our being silent people think us to be weak.I have personally observed it.Sonetime we need agression too. :)
yes, Even i also experience it . by being silence people think not only weak and they even thing we are bad and we are not respecting them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thinking over it again and again can give you a better solution.So,its better to be calm and compose and think to get the matter solved.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, Even i also experience it . by being silence people think not only weak and they even thing we are bad and we are not respecting them

Imagine if someone is abusing you and you still stay calm won't he think that as you are weaker than him that's why you are not retaliating him. :)

Imagine if someone is abusing you and you still stay calm won't he think that as you are weaker than him that's why you are not retaliating him. :)

In such situation we cannt judge the capability of the person and without knowing even if we retaliate the consequences may be very severe. But being patience doesnt mean being calm, you have to wait for the right oppurtunity instant of flaring up on them instantly. I hope you got my point. ;) :)
Losing calm does not help. This aggravates problem. Disappointment results from frustration of expectation. In such case, it is necessary first to see whether your expectation is reasonable and viable. If so, see what and where went wrong. If necessary, seek an expert's or well wishers's advice. Merely getting sad and unhappy does not help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I also love to stay calm when I am disappointed this may solve problem with out rising it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Losing calm does not help. This aggravates problem. Disappointment results from frustration of expectation. In such case, it is necessary first to see whether your expectation is reasonable and viable. If so, see what and where went wrong. If necessary, seek an expert's or well wishers's advice. Merely getting sad and unhappy does not help.

Absolutely correct,Gulshanji! But we human beings after all and making a staement of this kind is easier than practising it in the true sense!
You are right Chinmay da, some times the silence is the best answer of all questions. This is so simple to throw a small stone in to the pond but the after effects are so obvious.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are right Chinmay da, some times the silence is the best answer of all questions. This is so simple to throw a small stone in to the pond but the after effects are so obvious.

So you have broken your silence after a long..hehehe... :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.