Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell you, title of this thread is a bit interesting.....It's the title of a Malayalam movie directed by Priyadarshan. It's one among those films of 80's where we saw the magic 3 together - Priyadarshan, Mohan lal and Heroine Lissi..Priyan's wife

Enjoy this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-VxcdX8_g&feature=fvwrel
When we were kids, we enjoyed this song a lot for its picturization

Meera sandhu
I never used to call back on a missed number until I suffered a loss due to my habit. :angry: It was some months back when I missed a call that was of a person who called me to offer a very good position at a company. It was just one missed call but turned into a missed opportunity for me. Now I make it a point to call back on any call I may have missed.

Live in the present :)
Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than once, I may call back. Otherwise, just leave it :evil: :evil: . Many times, it's seen that just a missed call is the beginning of a long lasting relationship while more than 90%, it's just beginning of a good headache :S

Wrong number is a real head ache one. I just got a fight with a wrong no person in my life once. I really hate wrong numbers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than once, I may call back. Otherwise, just leave it :evil: :evil: . Many times, it's seen that just a missed call is the beginning of a long lasting relationship while more than 90%, it's just beginning of a good headache :S

Wrong number is a real head ache one. I just got a fight with a wrong no person in my life once. I really hate wrong numbers.

I remember once in my college a wrong number turned out to be headache for me too. It happened so that I saw a missed call on my number when i woke up after my afternoon nap and I called back just to see if that was an important call I missed. But it turned out to be a wrong number but finding a girl on the other side of the phone that guy didn't leave any stone unturned to turn it into a right number for himself. :huh:

Live in the present :)
Recently happening that many agency is calling for their product and this is disgusting.
5472_2012-09-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Recently happening that many agency is calling for their product and this is disgusting.

Yes When we are waiting for a important call or in a meeting they disturb us with their wrong nos.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Last year, around 11 pm I got a call from Malayali......he began to talk if as if am his wife :unsure: :unsure: :silly: . I told, I don't know you :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: . But he became angry :angry: :angry: and again started convincing me saying, "It's me, your husband" :laugh: :laugh: . Again, I said, "I don't know you".
He disconnected the phone and called me again within 5 minutes. Now again.....same thing happened.....and he really bacame violent this time, calling me.."Edi, podi.." as if am his wife. I also became angry :angry: :angry: and gave the phone to my hubby. Hearing a male voice, he cut the phone.
Action show started here..at my home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8827]}
between me and hubby....he said, you are giving your phone numbers to browsing centres you go and they are calling me at night :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: . Will I agree :cheer: :P ?
within 10 minutes, he called again.....this time, he was very cool...he was apologizing for his mischief . Actually, he called his wife from gulf through card. But, somehow I got it. Hearing a male voice, he feared a lot :laugh: :laugh: , put the phone suddenly :S :S
Actually, he was comforting himself to confirm that her wife was alone at home (not with any other person) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

sasi, tell me the truth..
Have you ever thrown your mobile receiving missed calls? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Last year, around 11 pm I got a call from Malayali......he began to talk if as if am his wife :unsure: :unsure: :silly: . I told, I don't know you :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: . But he became angry :angry: :angry: and again started convincing me saying, "It's me, your husband" :laugh: :laugh: . Again, I said, "I don't know you".
He disconnected the phone and called me again within 5 minutes. Now again.....same thing happened.....and he really bacame violent this time, calling me.."Edi, podi.." as if am his wife. I also became angry :angry: :angry: and gave the phone to my hubby. Hearing a male voice, he cut the phone.
Action show started here..at my home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8827]}
between me and hubby....he said, you are giving your phone numbers to browsing centres you go and they are calling me at night :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: . Will I agree :cheer: :P ?
within 10 minutes, he called again.....this time, he was very cool...he was apologizing for his mischief . Actually, he called his wife from gulf through card. But, somehow I got it. Hearing a male voice, he feared a lot :laugh: :laugh: , put the phone suddenly :S :S
Actually, he was comforting himself to confirm that her wife was alone at home (not with any other person) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ore baba!!! Thank God that he realized the problem otherwise this may create a great problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, that missed call may have even end their happy married life...
Actually, I feel, gulf husbands are a little worried about their wives, who are staying in their home time, in India. Many Keralites are actually working in gulf countries

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.