OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

According to Google your system is in serious trouble due to DNS changer. Do you know what is DNS- Just google 'google security blog to know about it. I can not give that link...
The Government of India has finalised a plan approving setting up of campuses by the foreign universities. I think the move is pragmatic looking at the swelling figures of Indian...
Friends when you visit temple, what do you mark inside and outside a temple? Do you like to visit temples?
The customs of celebrating Diwali, the festival of light vary from region to region. Though the theme of Diwali is universal, ie, the triumph of Good over Evil, the Darkness...
Boys has emotions {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3961]}
Yesterday, I got second promotion this year and good raise in pay as well.
Do you think science can explain everything around you?. According to religion and philosophy , there is an intellect behind this universe, which can be called God.Now this...
Will BJP give chance to Narendra Modi for PM seat in next election?
I am skeptical about the whole thing but sometimes one wonders because there are many things which are beyond us and probably 25 years ago one could never imagine that we could...
This is good for all. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4131]}
There is a war between both.Indian team i divided into two part.Is it right or wrong........
Hi friends, what do you think about HTML5 which is becoming more and more popular now a days?
A teacher has shamed the entire teaching profession by his heinous conduct of pushing a girl to flesh...
Suppose you breakup with your lover/friend. He/she left you for a wrong reason without understanding you. If he/she returns back, will you accept that person back to your life?...
corporate schools are adopting practice mathematics. all most all the students are practicing mathematics. the creativity is killed. it is injurious to progress.
There are many who decide to live a healthy life, but they fail to continue the zeal when it comes to visit the gym regularly. But people who play sports (their favorite), seem...
According to sociologists and behavioral experts most men open out with a woman only when they feel comfortable and secure with them..Given below in this link are ten things a...
My this article has been rejected with the reason that it should be broken up into small paragraphs. Now the question is whether the editors here are concerned only with...
Is Wi-Fi a hazard to your life? Do you fear that Wireless Internet and cell phones’ potential danger may one day be proven to be as harmful as cigarettes?