OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is there any one life changing experience in your life?
Try this in FIREFOX Open firefox browser and put this in Address Bar And Press Enter See What Happens chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
which is best Birthday gift for girlfriend who stays near u'r heart
Hey! I'm really happy that the Award: Featured poll of the week was given to me for last week!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: But can anyone please explain me what this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHZQP2FDtMo&feature=PlayList&p=9A10248F189DB575&index=0&playnext=1
India, though, is not just about the Sanias: we also have our Sainas and Soniyas. In many ways, these three talented girls represent the entire spectrum of women sportspersons...
Which is your favourite place and why?
Yesterday only i saw the holiday homework of my kids and was little surprised to see it that it is not for the kids it is for the parents. :evil: I am really sad that after...
Who will be next chief minister in Uttar pradesh? I think Mayavati will continue her job.
To have a good healt every one must know this. 1.The feel good factor. 2.Food factor 3.Workouts 4.Postive charge. This makes life happy.
"No matter how great your words may be.... You will be judged by your actions!!!!!" How much do you implement your words in actions??????
I remember when i was in school i always used to hate History but now i feel the importance of History in life. One must know about it. Now a days whenever i get something...
Some people live to eat while others eat to live. I am not a big foodie so I eat to live only. How do you think about it?
Yesterday I submitted a review about tourist destination but since then after submiting I can't find it any where not even on my profile under pendency. I am in doubt where it...
If anyone ask you who is perfect member of boddunan in all aspects then which name you will say?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9836]}
Just i want to know from which site i can exchange my e-currency and which site is secure for transaction as well. i want to exchange payza to Liberty Reserve .
Chocolate reduces risk of stroke http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/health-from-arounf-the-web-slideshow/chocolate-reduce-risk-of-stroke-photo-1346309871.html
With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile...
Friends, I think it is very apt to discuss this topic today. Let's discuss what kind of actions we have taken ourselves in our personal life to preserve our environment. To...