Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last year, around 11 pm I got a call from Malayali......he began to talk if as if am his wife :unsure: :unsure: :silly: . I told, I don't know you :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: . But he became angry :angry: :angry: and again started convincing me saying, "It's me, your husband" :laugh: :laugh: . Again, I said, "I don't know you".
He disconnected the phone and called me again within 5 minutes. Now again.....same thing happened.....and he really bacame violent this time, calling me.."Edi, podi.." as if am his wife. I also became angry :angry: :angry: and gave the phone to my hubby. Hearing a male voice, he cut the phone.
Action show started here..at my home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8827]}
between me and hubby....he said, you are giving your phone numbers to browsing centres you go and they are calling me at night :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: . Will I agree :cheer: :P ?
within 10 minutes, he called again.....this time, he was very cool...he was apologizing for his mischief . Actually, he called his wife from gulf through card. But, somehow I got it. Hearing a male voice, he feared a lot :laugh: :laugh: , put the phone suddenly :S :S
Actually, he was comforting himself to confirm that her wife was alone at home (not with any other person) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This will happen some times in our houses due to wrong no many problems may created.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than once, I may call back. Otherwise, just leave it :evil: :evil: . Many times, it's seen that just a missed call is the beginning of a long lasting relationship while more than 90%, it's just beginning of a good headache :S

Wrong number is a real head ache one. I just got a fight with a wrong no person in my life once. I really hate wrong numbers.

sasi, tell me the truth..
Have you ever thrown your mobile receiving missed calls? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

No I did not throw mobile due to wrong number next time When I get a wrong number I will use your phone.

Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than once, I may call back. Otherwise, just leave it :evil: :evil: . Many times, it's seen that just a missed call is the beginning of a long lasting relationship while more than 90%, it's just beginning of a good headache :S

Wrong number is a real head ache one. I just got a fight with a wrong no person in my life once. I really hate wrong numbers.

Have you ever thrown your mobile receiving missed calls? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

No I did not throw mobile due to wrong number next time When I get a wrong number I will use your phone.

Ok..i will give you mine...it's very old now...
Instead you give me your mobile :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Ok I like to give my mobile to you as a gift. So it will be safe with you. :lol: :lol:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Last year, around 11 pm I got a call from Malayali......he began to talk if as if am his wife :unsure: :unsure: :silly: . I told, I don't know you :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: . But he became angry :angry: :angry: and again started convincing me saying, "It's me, your husband" :laugh: :laugh: . Again, I said, "I don't know you".
He disconnected the phone and called me again within 5 minutes. Now again.....same thing happened.....and he really bacame violent this time, calling me.."Edi, podi.." as if am his wife. I also became angry :angry: :angry: and gave the phone to my hubby. Hearing a male voice, he cut the phone.
Action show started here..at my home

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8827]}
between me and hubby....he said, you are giving your phone numbers to browsing centres you go and they are calling me at night :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: . Will I agree :cheer: :P ?
within 10 minutes, he called again.....this time, he was very cool...he was apologizing for his mischief . Actually, he called his wife from gulf through card. But, somehow I got it. Hearing a male voice, he feared a lot :laugh: :laugh: , put the phone suddenly :S :S
Actually, he was comforting himself to confirm that her wife was alone at home (not with any other person) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How furious and fearful he would have been to hear a man's voice. :lol:

Live in the present :)

Ok I like to give my mobile to you as a gift. So it will be safe with you. :lol: :lol:

Sasi, then such phone will come in your mobile and this may create problem with oh.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sasi, then such phone will come in your mobile and this may create problem with oh.

He will call once only because I am a male. They will call for only females only.

Then Ok...I will throw his phone, losing control :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Then Ok...I will throw his phone, losing control :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok this will create balance in nature by breaking two phones.

I never respond or call back any unknown number.I hate those who give miss call.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.