The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Office hours do not allow me to be online in day time so I use night time to enjoy our internet job.

There is no such hard and fast rules in mt y company but still I do get little time to surf net and whatever time I get I devote it on the forums as I know one can post simultaneously too with the office work and I normally do that. :)

In which office you are working?

I am working in a MNC company and in to material and production planning. :)

I am in Instrumentation technician of a steel plant and often do night shift. So when no work then surf the net.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Office hours do not allow me to be online in day time so I use night time to enjoy our internet job.

There is no such hard and fast rules in mt y company but still I do get little time to surf net and whatever time I get I devote it on the forums as I know one can post simultaneously too with the office work and I normally do that. :)

In which office you are working?

I am working in a MNC company and in to material and production planning. :)

I am in Instrumentation technician of a steel plant and often do night shift. So when no work then surf the net.

Good to know. :)

I don't do night shifts that's why I remain active here most of the time at night only. :)
How and why many are online at night has become a stale topic. This depends on personal circumstances. Thanks for stating experience. The topic closed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.