OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sri Lanka fall 5 runs short of Australia in the 3rd ODI.
What's the one thing that makes you angry on your birthday? 1.A close friend forgetting to wish you 2.Friends arriving late for your birthday party 3.When someone you...
"I have seen many people including myself when I feel helpless when I cant converse with some people in English, as far as medical and technical launguage is concerned I can...
Do you think you did justice with your life?
Friends, It's is time to celebrate as our first goal of bringing down the rank of this site below 10000 has been achieved today.All we should be proud of this moment.It only...
Ohk, I would be to the point directly, I am willing to mentor 5 people and guide them on how to make money online and harvest the power of the net. I am willing to teach them...
Do you think Mahila Court works well for the welfare of women?
Dear Boddunan Team, Before 5 weeks my 7 quizzes are approved. But still now no cash credits are given for that quizzes. Kindly check and revert me... Thanks Ashok
This forum is being introduced basically for creating investor awareness vis-a-vis for valuable exchange of market and stock specific analysis. So we begin a discussion which...
sir i am facing a new problem i was trying to save an article but it didn't response what should i do now.please tell me .
After long period of time Friends, I am back in Boddunan.
In alexa ranking we are in 1,25,000 position and in India it is 18500. so there is no improvement in alexa ranking since last three month. it may be due to less number of...
In a rare occurance political rivals India and Pakistan are rejoicing to the same news as the Indo-Pak pair Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi march into the US Open doubles...
what people call you mostly with nick names? My nick names are Saru bomma Jaan Doll Rajkumari Ramaprabha nani pandu angel sweety
Hello Friends here is the top15 candidates now for revenue share Santosh Kumar Singh 4664 chinmoymukherjee 4480 Lohit seth 2879...
How many of u people like to lay on bed holding ur beloved without any lust but love?
Today is the 141th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi whose very names spells peace and Ahimsa! Today is the birth anniversary of our late Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri who...
Recently we started a thread " Count and...
Many Chinese couples decided to tie the knot on Sunday, Oct 10 as the date appears like 10-10-10, which they believe that the lucky number 10 will give them a long happy married...
I have attached two pictures of birthday cake in one thread on 25/09.Now on 27/09 its are changed into two another picture.How is it possible?Perhaps it is my fault.Please...