OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can we consider tap water safe for drinking?
Microsoft launched windows 7 phone. see its demo http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=246
What do you feel life is too short or too long?
I joined Boddunan just a couple of days ago, and was happy with all that i read about this site. I was thinking to myself - finally a site that Indian Writers can be proud of!!...
A study has found that pomegranate juice, which lowers heart rates, can help beat office stress, and also make one feel more positive towards one's work. Scientists studied a...
Friends as its summer and every one are interested and willing to have icecream. So which flavor do you love to have. If anyone know to prepare Ice cream In home itself....
It is a fact that women look very beautiful when traditionally dressed. South Indian women look very pretty when they carry themselves in Kancheepuram sarees. It is 100%...
At a photo op, Sports Minister MS Gill shoved aside Sushil Kumar's coach, Satpal. This behaviour from the minister left Satpal, a Dronacharya Awardee, embarrassed and shocked...
Friends is there any psychologists and Astrologists in boddunan?
Do you care what others think about you ?
I dont find any jumble word contests in the forums for the past few days. What happened to the jumbled word contest?
I have registered in paypal but I am facing huge problem in account verification. I am SBI account holder. As far as I know SBI ATM card can not be used as credit card. So, I...
An old, spalding basketball signed by Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan fetched $ 294,000 at a "pop culture" auction of celebrity memorabilia, touted as the largest...
Crossed 8000 points in just two months.
I created a poll couple of days back.The status of that poll shows pending. How long it takes to publish a poll after it is posted?
Good bedtime habits, not sleeping pills, is the long-term solution to insomnia, a new study in Germany has confirmed. Many people sleep better during holidays and long to...
--Purchases of Office 2007 after March 5th are eligible for a free upgrade to Office 2010 when it comes out. http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee...
Wikipedia was founded as an offshoot of Nupedia, a now-abandoned project to produce a free encyclopedia.
Hey guys, I had started this game on another forum and it became quite popular so I'm starting it here too... Here one person makes a wish and the next person grants that...
Interviewer : Tell me about yourself. Candidate: I am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of...