Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is complaining about relationships......but still I don't know, who is actually maintaining it!!!! I can't find even a single person in this earth

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8044]}

There are various relations- family, official, business, social. Mostly, we maintain these owing to necessity or compulsion. we can not, in fact, live without maintaining relations. But this is generally opportunistic and does not arise from true love, affection or sincerity.
7_5_139_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Managing and maintaining relationship is very very tough. But we should maintain good relationship with others.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8046]}
Everyone is complaining about relationships......but still I don't know, who is actually maintaining it!!!! I can't find even a single person in this earth

There are various relations- family, official, business, social. Mostly, we maintain these owing to necessity or compulsion. we can not, in fact, live without maintaining relations. But this is generally opportunistic and does not arise from true love, affection or sincerity.

A view too pessimistic!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8047]}

A view too pessimistic!

Is this not realistic? We need to have a view based on ground reality. Such approach will be true guide and save us from frustration when we expect better out of over optimism.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A view too pessimistic!

Is this not realistic? We need to have a view based on ground reality. Such approach will be true guide and save us from frustration when we expect better out of over optimism.

Sir..that's why I told you are born on Chithira star, as my husband :P :P :P

They always try to maintain relationships , even if it's not sincere, May be a part of job or something else :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
(never quarrels with anyone, never interfere in others matters too!!!) :woohoo: :woohoo:
A secret..both of you are atheists too :P :P

Meera sandhu
Yes,it is really to difficult to maintain a good relationship with our relatives.we have to take care.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,it is really to difficult to maintain a good relationship with our relatives.we have to take care.

Its not that much tough just try not to hurt anyone that will keep your relationships with others intact and strong. :)

Its not that much tough just try not to hurt anyone that will keep your relationships with others intact and strong. :)

Sanjeev sir,I have seen lots of cases in my Family.In our case it is not that much easy.
Greed and Jealousy are two terms which can ruin the relation.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sanjeev sir,I have seen lots of cases in my Family.In our case it is not that much easy.
Greed and Jealousy are two terms which can ruin the relation.

Jealousy and greediness are absolute reasons of ruining any strong relationship. :evil:
Many a times we see that it is the minor things that get blown out of proportion either because of ego or lack of communication , that leads to major misunderstandings and spoil relationships...that's why it is very important to watch our words and action even with close relatives and friends, never take anyone for granted !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.