Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is obvious. You may increase supply of cars but not land. Cars are manufactured and land not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is obvious. You may increase supply of cars but not land. Cars are manufactured and land not.

If out of two factors one thing s constant and the other is variable, change the variable. China has stopped car sales to curb the ever increasing traffic bottlenecks. Why this' obvious' could not be envisaged by our esteemed urban planners? Why they look towards other side when lands are occupied unauthorisedly and creating an artificial scarcity?
Now car or Motor cycle is a fashion also ,one can stay without own house but not without car.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Anything is possible in India that is the reason India is great.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Anything is possible in India that is the reason India is great.

Did you read the discussion topic? I guess not, thats why you have given such a response LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with this observation. Land being scarce should be put to best use in public interest. It is necessary to preserve land for forests, wild life and agriculture. Population needs be checked. Public transport should be better and private transport be discouraged.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Gulshanji, very well written.
I would also include that misuse of land should not be done. Land is scarce and useful resource which gives us almost everything for survival.
I cannot control my laugh whenever I see a load of computers are being transported to an IT giant's posh headquarters by a bullock cart.
I burst in to laughter when a see a fleet of swanky cars navigating a stretch that contains more potholes and less road.
I'll be amazed to see a boy carrying the Pizza delivery box reaching much faster than an ambulance to your house.
I wonder at the mindset of the people who seek out a fancy mobile in preference to a basic toilet..
Well it appears such contradictions happen only in India. What do you say?

I don't think it happens only in India....
In whole world, it's happening so :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I cannot control my laugh whenever I see a load of computers are being transported to an IT giant's posh headquarters by a bullock cart.
I burst in to laughter when a see a fleet of swanky cars navigating a stretch that contains more potholes and less road.
I'll be amazed to see a boy carrying the Pizza delivery box reaching much faster than an ambulance to your house.
I wonder at the mindset of the people who seek out a fancy mobile in preference to a basic toilet..

oh, an American also stands in a public toilet queue, talking with his wife, 'I'm yet to get my turn.'. Thank you

Of course not, such things never happen anywhere else except in India, there is no comparison to Western countries since they are far far ahead..Most countries including even Pakistan are better off where cleanliness and civic sense is concerned and we have to accept this ugly truth.If we don't do something drastic the entire country will be one big garbage dump...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.