OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sorry friends I am writing this late. During Durga Puja, whole Kolkata had internet problem because of which, none of the ATM was working. Adhere to this, the employees did not...
HTC
The HTC has launched a new 4G mobile.But its price its price not announced.
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/106965/Magadheera-re-released-in-3D.html
Happy to see many of them are active now {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3957]}
Scientists have revealed that global warming devastated tropical rain forests 300 million years ago, which triggered an evolutionary burst among reptiles and inadvertently paved...
The year 2010 has been a year of achievements but is this also inclusive of shameful events. See below: http://in.yearinreview.yahoo.com/2010/in_hallofshame#Hall%20of%20Shame
This is a very good news for those choosing law as profession. This is most paying for those who are at the top. see the huge fee earned by top...
The medical studeies are saying that sitting more time causes cancer.This is mostly having the risk of breast cancer and it is more in women.To stay from this we need to do...
India's fundamental right says that both man and woman has equal rights do you feel it is true when you compared it into the case of womens cricket in India?
The United States of America have had great presidents like George Washington, Roosevelt etc. Please let me know whose record has impressed you most.My personal choice is Abraham...
Am a little late. I forgot to post it at monsoon season. Monsoon is a season of cold, cough and fever. We usually boil water with Krishna Tulsi leaves and use it for drinking...
Rajasthan doctors end strike, health facilities normalize. Healthcare services have started to normalise in Rajasthan after remaining badly affected for 11 days as around 10,000...
alexa rank Each day now back alexa rank as on 9feb2011 Alexa Traffic Rank: 111,419 Traffic Rank in IN: 14,461 Sites Linking In: 46 5 Stars
As per the Hindustan Times Newspaper of Delhi today, there is a news stating that pesticides and chemical levels in fruits and vegetables has become so high that numerous new...
The ICC has acknowledged shortcomings in the ticketing process for the World Cup, and has vowed to investigate it thoroughly and come back prepared for the next world event,...
can you help me to choose a best life Insurance policy.
The Supreme Court Wednesday dismissed a petition of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) challenging its 1996 verdict diluting the charges against accused Keshub Mahindra,...
Many academicians in Tamilnadu had developed political connection with ruling DMK. Now they are facing risk to their career. This always happens when experts like academicians,...
What is that one thing you love doing in the rains?
Who do you blame for Lokpal deadlock?