OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I want to give a suggestion why there is Multiple choice questions in boddunan.Now a days every exam is of multiple choice question in every college and university admissions.On...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10659]}
You heard a woman’s scream, begging someone to let her go from a parked car with tinted windows. You were passing through the road. What would you do? Run towards the car and...
I was a witness to this incident  that happened in a Mall.   i over heard a six-year-old quietly ask her mother for something. Suddenly, in front of the crowd, the mother...
Wish to be more rich than Zukerburg or FACEBOOK or TWITTER,be the winner browsing earn2fame collection of Web Sites,THT Will solve u'r PC problem, money proble..... READ...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5116]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5117]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5118]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5119]}
Has any one used it.
what r most trusted seo tools & gadgets,widget needed for any bloggers.plz share me
Do you believe Marriage is a social trap or something else?
There are many issues that we as citizens face every day. Which issue matters personally to you? 1.Corruption 2.Education 3.Global Warming 4.Any Others
I wonder what it should be?? People says that we shouldn't see TV from close. Now as per new arrangement at home I am seeing it from away.. I can see TV but now problem is I...
Do you think Tribals are getting benefitted by Government Aided Schemes?
What are your suggestions to make our planet earth a better place to live at?
Vidya Balan's KAHAANI is year's biggest hit or flop? Have you seen it?
Hi all I am here with one latest update that Chevrolet has come up with its new Chevrolet Tavera Neo. General Motors has launched the new Tavera Neo 3 today at a starting price...
Well, for the past two months when we open our daily news papers we come across many advertisements(atleast one per page )stating "Aashadam sale","Aadi...
Hello all, Iam new to boddunan and i have submitted around 10 articles.Can some experienced writers clarify me the following things regarding posting? 1. I typed the...
What is means of self written articles (its written by us or made by us)
Do you think India will win in oneday series starting from today?
is Online work effecting your work performance in your current Job?