Why Indian people not interested in football game?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who say people are interested??? Football is next loved game after cricket.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8098]}
when there is ipl in any channel than people do not forget to see the game but they avoid to see football game
The fact remains soccer still remains one of our most popular games. We were one of the leading nations in the '50s and '60s but failed to keep up with the rising standards of other countries. India figured in the quarters of Mellbourne Olympic! There are thousands of soccer enthusiasts all over the country.
My favourite game is football i am also player in my school team. India is not at all giving any importance to football or the development of the Indian football team the affect of this is most of the youngster wish to play cricket than football. I believe that he Indians give inspiration to football then it will began to grow.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

I think football is equally popular as cricket but the only thing is that football does not have the media backup and support like cricket.The publicity, liveliness, sponsorship etc play a very important role in making the game popular and interesting.

Yes Soccer is not much famous as cricket in India may be because media don't give importance to it like cricket.Moreover the Indian football team is no where in FIFA ranking. Has it been in the top football would have been more famous than cricket. :) :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.