Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I agree with, maintaining relationship is so hard.

To change ourselves for others is so difficult.

Be positive
Oh God! I don't understand why people make relationships burden on their shoulders. Just relax. Take it easy. Love your dear ones and complete your responsibilities. It is our duty to do so. When we brush our teeth or eat our food or watch movies,etc., we don't feel bothered with these works. Why do you feel burden of relationships and responsibilities?
I have realised one thing about people, the more you try to be compromising and accommodating the more you are taken advantage of.I feel that it is better to stick to your principles without hurting or harming anyone , but being firm has its advantages...

They would not only consider you weak but incompetent. The times have changed, I know with my own experiences.

Very true sunil,most people dont think beyond themselves and their families .I have seen with my own close relatives .Another point is that the more you ignore and try to keep aloof the more you are in demand :P

That is the reason I never give up easily, I simply go to the point where I feel my point is true and worthy. Although I never fail to accept my fault, if so.

All said and done, it is one of the most difficult tasks in the world.You can afford to ignore some, but you cannot do that with people who matter and even there you have to really do a tight rope act ! The larger the family the more difficult it becomes :huh: :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have realised one thing about people, the more you try to be compromising and accommodating the more you are taken advantage of.I feel that it is better to stick to your principles without hurting or harming anyone , but being firm has its advantages...

They would not only consider you weak but incompetent. The times have changed, I know with my own experiences.

Very true sunil,most people dont think beyond themselves and their families .I have seen with my own close relatives .Another point is that the more you ignore and try to keep aloof the more you are in demand :P

That is the reason I never give up easily, I simply go to the point where I feel my point is true and worthy. Although I never fail to accept my fault, if so.

All said and done, it is one of the most difficult tasks in the world.You can afford to ignore some, but you cannot do that with people who matter and even there you have to really do a tight rope act ! The larger the family the more difficult it becomes :huh: :unsure:

Yes that could be one of the factors. In fact I had never been with my whole family so know very little about maintaining such relations. Meeting once in a while does not make relations bad unless serious differences I guess.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are a lot of expectations in a relationship that is required to keep the relationship going. You need commitment, trust and love in a relationship to keep it healthy. Time is also an important factor and devoting time to a relation is very difficult indeed. :huh:

Live in the present :)
I have just responded to another thread where i said maintaining relations is not that difficult provided the money part is not involved too much. That is mother of all evil.

This is really a quite difficult task to maintain relation ships in our daily life. But with out them we cannot live in this world.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have just responded to another thread where i said maintaining relations is not that difficult provided the money part is not involved too much. That is mother of all evil.

This is fact when money gets involved in the relationship it spoils relationship that's why never try to borrow or lend money to friends or relatives. :)

This is fact when money gets involved in the relationship it spoils relationship that's why never try to borrow or lend money to friends or relatives. :)

I know this fact very well and that's why our friendship is going on for so long, otherwise you would have refused to know me. But on a serious note if you want to breakup with a friend ask him for money or any other valuable.

I am the only child of my parents, so i haven't felt any difficulty in relationships. But i have seen many people, who can't live without fighting in joint family. It is very difficult.

But on the same hand there are various advantages and disadvantages in relationships.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.