Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Control on mind can make us stubborn sometime.. but its true we can rule world with it..

How? ca you explain a bit about it?. :blink:

No doubt if we can control our mind we can be on the top of this world. :whistle:
Control on mind can make us stubborn sometime.. but its true we can rule world with it..

How? ca you explain a bit about it?. :blink:

No doubt if we can control our mind we can be on the top of this world. :whistle:

Yes person must become a god if he was able to control over mind........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
@Rajani...
Of course I agree with you....
Yes, over control can make us stubborn. Yet, people at high positions are really stubborn!!!!

Meera sandhu
One can control over their mind by doing Meditation and many other Yoga.You become calm and cool if you control over your Mind......... :S :S :S :S
One can control over their mind by doing Meditation and many other Yoga.You become calm and cool if you control over your Mind......... :S :S :S :S

I don't think yoga can make mind control as i have seen people doing it daily but even then they don't have the control. :laugh:
I think you saw the wrong people, yoga is one of the best way to keep body and mind in full control.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil you are exactly right, yoga and meditation are the best things to maintain our body and mind in control and get peace

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,meditation makes our mind fresh and you feel active the whole day.I have experienced and it gives you immense pleasure.You body is also maintained and you feel good.
I meditate half an hour,twice or thrice a week.

Want to make each day Accountable

Meditation gives us positive energy and activeness. when we do meditation concentration deeply on that day whatever you feel, mostly it happens that is meditation power. i already experienced it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think you saw the wrong people, yoga is one of the best way to keep body and mind in full control.

How can you say it as i was talking about you only i know you do it daily. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.