Now, you can browse on mobile phones in Indian languages. Bitstream Inc has launched new Bolt mobile browser which supports Indian languages.

The new Bolt browser is an end-to-end solution for mobile operators and device manufacturers for the using, reading and inputting of Indic text into a mobile browser.

The Bolt browser offers he widest variety of streaming audio and video and supports Flash and HTML5 video. It also has many advanced features and social network integration

Bolt browser supports:

* English
* Bengali
* Gujarati
* Gurumukhi
* Hindi
* Kannada
* Malayalam
* Oriya
* Tamil
* Telugu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope this would get a good support from almost all people in India. :) :)
I don't use internet in mobile phone.But this is a good innovation.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That's very good information provided by Nagalakshmi! Thanks a lot!
I do use internet in mobile phone. I will try to use bolt browser, if it is possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too don't use my mobile for browsing... But thanks or the information Nagalakshmi.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks a lot for this info but have you used this browser on your phone. I will try it for sure today itself.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
This was a great information for the people who browse on mobile in any languages of India.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too personally like to have it in my mobile phone.But my son will make the phone itself useless within two minutes. :P :P .
I used this browser and its very good I liked the language options it offers.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I haven't used internet on my mobile, but shall surely give a try...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.