OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We were discussed here to solve obesity problem..... Please give your tips for body building exercise and dieting for those who lean for so many years..
Hey do u love yourself so what you like most in you so confess wht u love most in yourself
Could somebody please help me as to how images are to be added into an article?? I couldnt figure it out. In the editor i did notice the insert image.. but couldnt figure out how...
Hello Marverick, I posted two articles named "Brinjal masala kozhambu" and "Coding standards in C". Today i checked the status of that. Status shows...
Some people say death or diseases. Some others say ghosts and darkness. Most people may opt old age. What do you fear most? :S Actually, it was to be grouped under humorous...
Dear friends I have seen fantastic growth in boddunan in last 2 week. This is the Alexa report of 17th december Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN 7 day 266,254 1 month...
Dravid is taking retirement from oneday international after servicing a long period.He made many records also .so salute him.
Pratibha the BPO employee, who was raped and murdered by cab driver verdict atlast given...But her mother speaks that she can not get her daughter back with the...
i hope he can change if he can in bollywoods
The Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd has introduced diet food service in selected trains.The corporation is also introducing 'Shravan Seva' service ( coolie services) for senior...
Why do infants or babies suck their thumbs...?
Varun has been a good find in the one dayers he played. Will he be such a success in the test team also?
The jobs in police department. http://www.eenadu.net/Specialpages/chaduvu/chaduvuinner.aspx?qry=topstory1
Now facebook is developing technology to target children under 13.Already tons of studies are coming about the adverse effects facebook has on character and personality.In case...
Tell me...tell me :P :P :P :P :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7969]}
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=138880049551781
how much does owning a domian name(yearly) and web hosting(monthly) cost?
I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he...
Rajesh Khanna's daughters have renamed his bungalow from ‘Ashirwaad’ to ‘Vardaan Ashirwaad’. Kakaji's father had given the name as he felt whenever anybody writes to his son, he...
Former Supreme Court judge Shivraj V. Patil Monday submitted his report on the procedures followed in awarding airwaves for second generation (2G) telecom services between 2001...