Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don't think so.The pair won't be suitable to be a friend.

Want to make each day Accountable

jealousy if productive and helpful for both then good but if it turns into hatred then bad.just for example suppose you are standing with your spouse or partner and some of your friend came and said that wow your partner is more smart then you at that time two things might come one you may jealous of your partner but in love and you will feel proud also that you are lucky to have a good partner like him or her.

even same in friendship also.you must have watched in 3 idiots.when he got better marks then his friends.jealousy and love both at same time.

Actually, it's one of the best scenes of that film :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
jealousy if productive and helpful for both then good but if it turns into hatred then bad.just for example suppose you are standing with your spouse or partner and some of your friend came and said that wow your partner is more smart then you at that time two things might come one you may jealous of your partner but in love and you will feel proud also that you are lucky to have a good partner like him or her.

even same in friendship also.you must have watched in 3 idiots.when he got better marks then his friends.jealousy and love both at same time.

Actually, it's one of the best scenes of that film :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree! Actually a little of bit of jealousy is there in most of the relationships, there is no denying the fact. and once jealous, always will remain a jealous person.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

we should not jealous but we should take it as a challenge. jealousy break the friendship.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can atleast try to make them understand, yes I can see jealousy can do a lot of harm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now also, I have one word..
I never feel jealous with my close ones. I always pray for their success...because their successes are mine too. isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Well, Honestly I am having few friends like that. I mean I was feeling jealous of them in few things, but we are now good friends and now no more jealousy...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
If i am jealous of some one, how can i be his/her true friend.
If some disputes are solved, then possibility is there.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.