OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

There are few people active on forum out of which some really possess great level of intellect.Should we share about the other aspects of our life to know others better...at...
What is the difference between grapes and grape fruit?
Hi Maverick, I wrote five articles and five of them are published but the maximum cash credit I have got for my articles is 35. I have got 35 cash credits on three and 25 on one...
Which is the coolest and the hottest country of the world ?
Margin sell Bharti Airtel CMP 357 target 340 today itself.
I have seen in the news that Food Inflation raised up by 15% due to rains... But had experienced the raise in the price yesterday!!! :dry: :blink: The average price of...
Would you ever consider doing volunteer work?
I would like to know whether anyone here is good with Adobe Photoshop. I know some simple stuff and I can create some banners and stuff in Photoshop, like the one below. I...
It is easy to welcome innovation and accept new ideas. What most people find difficult, however, is accepting the way these new ideas are put into practice
The duo are the first athletes to win a gold for India in badminton. :) :)
Good Morning to all of you have a Good day with full of happiness and healthy day. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3844]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3845]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Write the person name who is newly or latest joined in boddunan with date and time to encourage new members you can write with welcome note also..
Hats off to women. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3885]}
Can India, with its current team of players, including the seniors, win the first test againstthe West Indies?
There should be award for longest stay at boddunan daily.I means daily activeness.I means time spent at Boddunan with active participation. :) what are your opinions guys?...
How to say no to boy with out hurting his feelings. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4010]}
It is understood that politicians have a dominant role in a democracy and the bureaucrats merely assist then. It is also beyond doubt that military rules in Pakistan. But Ex...
Let us exclude handicapped, patients and poor people from our discussion and talk about normal people as we all. According to you, who is more unlucky.....??? Those don't...
A case of brutal ragging with blades has been noticed. This is at class VIII level....
Why people give red rose to propose his/her love?