OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A manipur woman is on fast for last eleven years agsist repression by armed forces. Her fast is for ending the special powers of armed forces. Prime Minister had promised to...
Tomorrow is the last match of England tour. Will India win it?
Practicality is now our great idol, which all powers and talents must serve. Anything that is not obviously practical has little value in today's world.
What do you think, a boy and a girl dont remain friends when a boy has proposed a girl but girl rejects .. Why the conclusion has always been and is always "MOVE ON"?
Now, most kids are studying in English medium schools. They mug up what's given to them. Yet most of them don't know to communicate in proper English. Me too :P :P Didn't you...
It is seen that there is no or very less activity in Q n A section. Can we as members of Boddunan try to keep that section as active as this one? Lets transfer some of our...
Who is your Role model in your life and why?
You know You're from Chennai When...
I heard him years ago live in Tata. The congregation consisted of not just Malayalis, entire India was there. He sang in 8 languages sending all in to raptures and waves of...
It may be for better or worse but there is bound to be change in our relationships with people around us - our own children, siblings, friends and relatives. I feel that...
Whatever be differences, Modi is elected C.M. of our country. First invite then cancel the invitation- is something that ridiculs the Wharton organizers more. It is not really an...
Check out the following link for the same: http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.boddunan.com
When the conscience is coarsened over the treatment meted out to an exceptionally brave young IAS officer who dared to expose the dirty Indian politicians, I have a question...
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?
I am not intending to start a discussion here, but felt like keeping my Boddunan mates informed. After a sound start with Boddunan, interacting with the fellow members for a...
Yesterday, was the first death anniversary of Soumya- the poor victim of insecurity of railway police. Are women secure in ladies compartment? Does such incidents make an...
Being new to weblinks would like to know the reasons for rejection of my weblinks
Endhiran ( which means Robot), is a Tamil film starring Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai and let us see some of the interesting facts about the film, 1) The film stares the team...
Mumbai: Gangster Abu Salem had a “five-star” bathroom and ate home-cooked food at the high-security Arthur Road Jail in Mumbai, Maharashtra’s Minister of State for Home Ramesh...
A man with a .32 bore revolver is detained by the police for trying to move close to Rahul.