Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he reaches teens or 20, even if our age is low, we feel ourselves not so. What do you think???

This is only a mental stage of a particular person, I am from a state where people stay young and fit irrespective of age. Besides I am a sportsman who loves to keep fit. And finally water therapy keeps any one 10 years younger than his actual age. I am still as old as 40 whatever my real age. 40 is supposed to be the mos young age any where in the world when a people is most fit and mature.

What is this water therapy?

Drinking lots of water according to a fixed plan- especially, lots of water first thing in the morning, I drink about 6-7 glasses with in half an hour as soon as I get up..

I can't drink even 6-7 glasses of water in a whole day :blink: :blink:

Than stop ranting about getting old faster, none can do any thing for you because u cant exercise nor can drin water, what are you good at to keep young? :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he reaches teens or 20, even if our age is low, we feel ourselves not so. What do you think???

This is only a mental stage of a particular person, I am from a state where people stay young and fit irrespective of age. Besides I am a sportsman who loves to keep fit. And finally water therapy keeps any one 10 years younger than his actual age. I am still as old as 40 whatever my real age. 40 is supposed to be the mos young age any where in the world when a people is most fit and mature.

Drinking lots of water according to a fixed plan- especially, lots of water first thing in the morning, I drink about 6-7 glasses with in half an hour as soon as I get up..

How in the world do you drink 6 to 7 glasses of water in half an hour????? :ohmy: :ohmy:

How in the world do you drink 6 to 7 glasses of water in half an hour????? :ohmy: :ohmy:

That's why we poor people are suffering for drinking water :cheer: :cheer:

Really need rain harvesting techniques!!!!

Meera sandhu

You can do it if you try it and see the benefit of the same, this is known as water therapy, first thing in the morning.

Actually, i take half glass water early morning to take my thyroid tablet. I want to enjoy my tea!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Parents should become mature to guide their children. Both immature people always do mistakes. In many cases, children guide their parents. This happens due to such reasons.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Parents should become mature to guide their children. Both immature people always do mistakes. In many cases, children guide their parents. This happens due to such reasons.

Really a nice point quoted ;)

Meera sandhu
Actually, i take half glass water early morning to take my thyroid tablet. I want to enjoy my tea!!!!!

Oh this is serious problem, fortunately I have no serious problem with me yet so I enjoy my water therapy to keep young for ever.

I feel though our kids grow up, we may become physically old but should grow mentally as young as our children. If we maintain proper diet and exercise and meditation which may keep you young for longer time though your age increases.

The best tip is read and heard is taking only vegetarian will not show your age. you look young

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes you are perfectly correct. I agree with you.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.