Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
deven i tried i did not get it.You try once and tell me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

does anyone know the system of investing on domain names and earning from it?
yes, you need to have a account in domain name websites like godady.com , whois.com and pay them some anount. from then you can give domain names to the people and pay that money and earn

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, you need to have a account in domain name websites like godady.com , whois.com and pay them some anount. from then you can give domain names to the people and pay that money and earn

Thank you sarala for your answer.
i had another doubt that adsense does not accept blogs from sites like blogspot and wordpress.?
@ arun thanks a lot for such a great explanation about web hosting. I have an idea of creating a website. Once i was ready, i will PM you as i need so many help from you.

Vinu

Totally wrong Sarala, Whois.com is a free service and you don't have to pay them anything. Also, you having a account on sites like godaddy does not make you eligible to sell domains. You can only buy domains for yourself but you can't auction them. Godaddy has it's own auction service for which you have to pay them yearly, then only you can sell sites.

And Deven, people will not just buy any domain name from you at a high price, your domain name should really be special. Also, you would have more luck selling domain names at sites like flippa.com, sedo and private brokers.

P.S. Nowadays people don't prefer buying only domain names, they prefer to buy business, that is a site which is making money. If you have a site that makes monthly $100, you can sell that website for a minimum of $1400.

Thank you sarala for your answer.
i had another doubt that adsense does not accept blogs from sites like blogspot and wordpress.?

Adsense accepts blogspot as it is owned by google and plus it offers direct monetization. But if you are applying for adsense, then consider applying through google sites. The process would be faster.

And adsense don't accept wordpress.com blogs as they are free blogs and also wordpress don't allow any ads on their blogs.
@ arun thanks a lot for such a great explanation about web hosting. I have an idea of creating a website. Once i was ready, i will PM you as i need so many help from you.

Sure Vinodh, just PM me, i will do everything in my capacity to help you out.

Totally wrong Sarala, Whois.com is a free service and you don't have to pay them anything. Also, you having a account on sites like godaddy does not make you eligible to sell domains. You can only buy domains for yourself but you can't auction them. Godaddy has it's own auction service for which you have to pay them yearly, then only you can sell sites.

And Deven, people will not just buy any domain name from you at a high price, your domain name should really be special. Also, you would have more luck selling domain names at sites like flippa.com, sedo and private brokers.

P.S. Nowadays people don't prefer buying only domain names, they prefer to buy business, that is a site which is making money. If you have a site that makes monthly $100, you can sell that website for a minimum of $1400.

thanks a lot bro..but i was going through the auction at godaddy.com and i saw absolutely normal domain names sell for a really big amount
Can you give me an example of any simple name you saw. I bet you that if you take a closer look they won't be simple at all.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.